Tuesday is Zoosday!
Radio Newquay has teamed up with the fantastic Newquay Zoo, to transform every Tuesday into Zoosday!
Throughout August and September, we're giving you the chance to win one of eight family passes to the Zoo, where you can learn more about the charity's conservation work, get up close with some of the world’s rarest and endangered animals and enjoy over 13 acres of lush tropical gardens.
Watch the lions devour their lunch and then adventure into the Tropical House (if you're brave enough) and meet some of the more unusual residents including a sloth! If that isn’t enough, we have activity trails, face painting, a children’s play area, a Woodland Walk and Dragon maze to keep the little ones busy.
Just a short walk from Newquay town centre, Newquay Zoo is one of Cornwall’s leading visitor attractions and as a charity your visit will support the vital conservation projects both at the Zoo and around the world, working to save animals from extinction.
Enter the competition now!
We're going to be giving away a family pass every Zoosday (Tuesday) through until the end of September. To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is fill in the below form.
You only need to enter once - you will then be in every weekly draw. Please make sure you also read the terms and conditions below and stay tuned to Radio Newquay to find out if you're a winner!
This competition has now closed.
Stay tuned to Radio Newquay for your next chance to win!
Terms and Conditions
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disregarded.
- The prize is a complimentary voucher which will admit up to two adults and 2 children (3-15yrs) for one visit and will need to be presented at the time of the visit.
- Redeemable on any day that the zoo is open and subject to availability of booking spaces.
- We are open every day except Christmas Day.
- Winners will need to call the zoo and book their arrival day and time in advance of their visit.
- This voucher is non-refundable (in event that the winner cannot keep their booked day and time)
- No cash alternative.
- Car park is not owned by the zoo, parking charges will still apply
- Not to be used with any other offer, promotion or voucher.
- Competition closes at 2000hrs on 28/09/20.
- These terms and conditions are in conjunction with Radio Newquay's standard terms and conditions and rules of entry, which are available to view here.