The Newquay Lottery Terms and Conditions
The Newquay Lottery Terms and Conditions
- The minimum sign up period is 3 months (£13 / quarter)
- The minimum age for participating in the Newquay Lottery is 18 years old at time of ticket purchase.
- We reserve the right to request proof of age
- Your application will be processed by the end of the month in which you signed up with your first Direct Debit payment taken on the first of the following month. For example: If you sign up on the 15th of September your application will processed by the 30th September with the first DD payment taken from your bank on 1st November. This includes the 10 days mandatory notice period we have to give to the bank and reduces the cost to the lottery of processing payments.
- The Direct Debit (DD) payment will be taken quarterly and will enter you into The Newquay Lottery draw for that month and the subsequent 2 calendar months
- Non payment of the DD will result in immediate removal of your allocated ticket number from the draw, and in the event that a prize is won in the interim period, the draw will be declared invalid and a re-draw will occur.
- In the event of non-payment, the allocated ticket will be removed from the Newquay Lottery draw until cleared funds are received at which point the number will be re-entered into the draw. No credit will be given for missed weeks.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any delays in bank or card payments. Players will be informed of the first draw in which they are eligible to play.
- One calendar months' notice must be given for withdrawal from The Newquay lottery. A reminder email will be sent 2 weeks before quarterly renewal.
- No refunds will be offered following withdrawal from The Newquay Lottery.
- The lottery promoter retains the right to increase the number of tickets sold, which will also increase the weekly prize fund offered (once tickets sales have reached an agreed threshold) with more money given to good causes.
- The lottery promoter will make every effort to contact prize winners. In the event of no claim by the winner within 90 days of the lottery draw, the money will be forfeited and donated to the good causes prize fund.
- We reserve the right to decline an application or cancel an existing subscription without giving reason. We also reserve the right to cancel/stop The Newquay Lottery if necessary, in which case refunds will be made of all payments for which a draw has not taken place.
- To claim any prize, the winner may be asked to provide photo ID and proof of address before any prize monies will be paid. Every effort will be made to ensure that prize winners will be paid within 15 workings days of a prize draw.
- The prize draw will take place weekly each Thursday and announced on Radio Newquay after 12pm on Friday. The ticket number is chosen using a random number generator and we record every draw on video for verification. Anyone is welcome to view this video, email email@example.com.
- The lottery promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to The Newquay Lottery
- We reserve the right to use the winners’ names for promotional purposes.
- Only 5 entries per household per week.
- Immediate family members of directors, paid staff and management/admin personnel associated with The Newquay Lottery and/or Radio Newquay and Media Limited are not eligible to enter.
- The Newquay Lottery is promoted by Mark Chapple on behalf of Radio Newquay and Media Limited, Prow Park, Treloggan Industrial Estate, Newquay, Cornwall, TR7 2SX
Direct Debit guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all Banks and Building Societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit, FastPay Ltd Re Radio Newquay & Media Ltd will notify you five working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request FastPay Ltd Re Radio Newquay & Media Ltd to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit by FastPay Ltd Re Radio Newquay & Media Ltd or your Bank or Building Society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
- – If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when FastPay Ltd Re Radio Newquay & Media Ltd asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your Bank or Building Society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.